American Made - Handcrafted - Beautiful Finishes
"Our Goal Is To Create Custom Built Cabinetry To Meet Your Particular Need and Style, All With The Handcrafted Quality You Expect."
Take a look at our cabinets. Open the doors. Pull the drawers. Run your hand across the finish. At Spring Hill Woodworks, we use only high quality materials. Solid hardwood doors, soft-closing hinges, dove-tailed drawers, full extension ball bearing slides, and top-grade plywood, to name a few. All our cabinets are finished with a catalyzed conversion varnish. This is the most durable, wear-resistant finish in the industry. Its moisture and household chemical resistance make it the ideal finish. We put great care into building your cabinets to give you a lifetime value and beyond. Rest assured, if we make a mistake we will work hard to correct it and stand behind our workmanship.
- ¾” solid hardwood face frames
- Dado construction on cabinet boxes
- ¾” premium hardwood plywood sides, bottoms, tops, and backs
- Adjustable ¾” premium hardwood plywood shelves with front edging
- Solid wood dove-tailed drawer boxes with full extension soft close under mount slides
- Soft close concealed hinges or decorative hinges available
- Hand sanded eased edges to enhance finish durability
- Hand wiped stains and glazes
- Cabinets finished with industry standard conversion varnish to provide you with the most moisture and household chemical resistant and durable finish in the industry.
We design, craft, and finish a comprehensive line of cabinetry for discerning clients who value quality and service. Instead of having our products made in overseas factories, we have a staff of craftsmen making the finest cabinetry and accessories in all of North America. The result is a line of products that match your level of kitchen quality and that consumers will enjoy for generations.
Painted Wood Cabinets
We don’t mass produce. We are small enough to give attention to the finest details, yet large enough to own state-of-the-art equipment capable of your larger and complex projects. We have dedicated workers with a solid work ethic, making your products by hand at individual workbenches. The results are stunningly crafted pieces you will love.
Stained Wood Cabinets
What good is a well-crafted product if the finish is of poor quality? We believe the finish is the final touch that’s needed to take a product from good to great. That’s why we spray a catalyzed conversion varnish on all of our products. After all, a good finish fits with a well-crafted product, doesn’t it?